- What courses can I get funding for?
- Can I get funding for correspondence courses?
- What about loan applications for First Nations Residents of Canada?
- What about EI funding?
- Where can I get some more information?
Q - What Courses can I get funding for?
A - Funding is generally available for full time in-class studies only. HRDSC, Bands, Student loans, Bursaries, Scholarships and Passport to Education is accepted at our college.
Q - Where can I get some more information?
A - Go to your local HRSDC, Band office, or website to apply for student funding.
Loans: You will have to request a manual paper application (we are not online).
- Canadian students
- BC residence go to Student Aid BC
- For other provincial funding go to your provincial finance website
- Check your local Bank for student loans that are offered.
If you have any more questions about getting student funding for one of our courses, please Contact our College. 1-866-763-2418