Iridology Level 1 Course:
Iridology is the study of the iris (colour part of the eye). Iridology is used by many practitioners to understand the client’s constitution. Used as a tool (map) to recognize clues of what might be going on in a person’s physical and emotional body.
Our Iridology course is taught on the basis that a person’s eye changes up to approximately the age of twenty two and then there after shows a blue print of the client’s physical and emotional make up or structure of all their body systems.
Canadian Institute of Natural Health and Healing College is proud to present this Iridology Level 1 school course. This Iridology course is for the student who wants basic knowledge and/or to go on to receive their certificate.
For in class students; you can e-mail us to see if we have room for part time studies or you can take this program by correspondence and complete it in four months.
Topics covered in this course include:
• All body systems iridology chart – the student will gain an in depth view of the human body structure and system.
• Color type – The student will learn about the different color types of the eyes and what these colors relate to.
• Color discoloration – The student will learn to recognize color discoloration in the eyes of the client, and associate these discolorations with the conditions they imply.
• Fiber structures, – The student will learn about the fiber structures of the eyes and their relationship to Iridology.
• Autonomic nerve wreath conditions – In this chapter, the student will learn about the autonomic nerve wreath, and the conditions related to it in Iridology
• Other markings, radii solaris etc. – The student will learn about the radii solaris of the eye, as well as other markings that will inform about the condition of the client.
• Lacunas and psori – this part of the course will inform the student about lacunas and psori of the eye structure.
Courses also required for the Iridology Level 1 certificate: Introduction to Anatomy/Physiology, Pathology and Business
See about our courses; career programs, diploma and certificates http://www.naturalhealthcollege.com/about-our-courses.php
This course is approved by the International Iridology Practitioners Association http://www.iridologyassn.org/Home.aspx
e-mail for more information on how to register